Steps to get started :
- Apply to Presbyterian Theological Seminary in America
- Determine your chapter.
- Apply online for your GI Bill Benefits.
- Apply online for financial aid by submitting the FAFSA application. (B.Th. student only)
- Counseling with an Academic Dean
- Register for Classes
- Meet the SCO and notify, and turn in request for certification : you must do this every semester in order to be paid
- Bring in LETTER OF ELIGIBILITY (as soon as you receive it): This is the letter the VA will send you by mail once you have been approved for your GI Bill. If you changed schools, you will receive a new one once the VA approves any changes.